In an effort to streamline tuition and billing, all accounts must have a credit card on file that will be charged 1st of the month for tuition due. Helps avoid late fees and past due accounts!
Annual Registration Fee
- There is an annual Registration Fee of $35 per dancer and $50 max per family.
- If you decide to take a break from dancing, please notify the front desk by the 20th of the month to avoid a $25 inactive fee.
- Please let us know before the 20th of the month if you are planning to drop a class otherwise you will be charged the following months tuition.
- There are no refunds to monthly tuition if student drops mid-month
- In case of a payment declining, you will have until the 5th to make a payment online or in person. A $25 late fee will be added to your account if tuition hasn’t been paid by the 5th of the month.
- Your child will not be able to participate in class if you account is past due by the 14th of the month.
New Costume Policy
- Costumes will be purchased and yours to keep after the show!!!
- Costumes are $75/class
- Initial costumes deposit of $50/costume will be charged January 25th
- Balance of $25/costume due Feb 25th
- Showcase is always optional but such a great performance opportunity for your dancer!
- Showcase fees will be $50/dancer, $45/2nd dancer, $40/3rd dancer.
- Commitment forms will be due January $25th along with costume deposits.
- There are no refunds or pro-rating for missed classes
- Classes can be made up within the same billing period in a class of same or lower level.
- You must notify the front desk and get approval to attend a make-up class in case the class is at capacity and unavailable.
Studio Space Conduct
- Absolutely NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS, especially in tap shoes. It is disruptive to classes that are in session and could result in collisions with other children in the hallway.
- No food in the halls and on the couches. We have a beautiful court yard right outside that can be used for snacks and drinks while in between classes and while waiting for classes to begin. We really don’t want any ANTS!
- No food or drink inside dance studios beside water in a water bottle.
- No street shoes inside studios as they can damage our dance floors.
Tap/Ballet 1 & 2 Classes
- Shoes should purchased and labeled clearly with Childs name. You may TRADE out your shoes once your child has grown out of their Tap or Ballet shoes if there an appropriate size is available.
- BORROW shoes will only be available for new students that haven’t had a chance to purchase shoes, or for trial classes only.
- Registered students will be expected to have a small dance bag and their own personal tap and ballet shoes for classes.
- Dancers will put on tap shoes first and line up on black ramp against the wall WITH THEIR DANCE BAG to wait for their class to begin in order to streamline getting in and out of our two studios and to help keep all students accounted for. Dancers and dance bags will enter the studio when their class is ready to begin.